Thursday, September 22, 2005

Must See Thursday

Cooper's back!

Share Video and Photos at JussPress.com

And he's playing the drum.

Share Video and Photos at JussPress.com

Video proof, but of course when I upload the video from my digital camera onto Jusspress, it looks like he's on speed.

Upload Video at JussPress.com

I'd post more tonight, but with Survivor, The Apprentice, and CSI all on TV tonight, along with other things I've been too busy. But not too busy to play with Coop.

Share Video and Photos at JussPress.com

3 comments:

mini me's momma said...

The video is adorable! Nicholas even laughed at the little drumer boy :-)

Anonymous said...

What did you think of the CSI episode? I love CSI, btw. Looks like you have a musician on your hands! LOL

Anonymous said...

Found your blog via random...
Your baby is ADORABLE! Put him on TV so the world can be jealous hehe.
The video was cute, but I couldn't stop laughing, it does look like he's on speed. WHAT THE?!