Tuesday, September 13, 2005

WARNING: Please Don't Leave Comment Spam On This Post (Or Any Other)

I'm tired of cleaning up the comments section because people are spamming my posts. I'm not interested in sandals or discount cat furniture or online poker or buying phentermine. I'm not interested. Sell your wares elsewheres. I will put a curse on anyone leaving comment spam. I do not know yet how I will activate this curse, but believe me I will find out. It's in my blood.

There's a story about a long dead relative of mine, I think perhaps my great great great grandmother, who was supposedly a witch. My grandmother knows the story better than I do, but it goes something like this: She bought a horse from man. The horse died a few days later. She went back to the man demanding her money back. The man refused. She told the man that she would put a curse upon him. The man laughed at her. A week or so later, the man came begging to her on his knees for the curse to be lifted. I'm guessing she got her money back plus some interest.

Again, I do not yet know how to put a curse on someone, but I'm sure I can find out how from a website on the internet. So far in my Google internet search, I've only found out how to put a curse on someone in Yiddish, but since I do not know Yiddish, I'm not sure exactly what the curse does, so I'm not going to mess with it. I also found one that required nightshade and a bat's wing, but I don't know where to get the bat's wing. Right now I'm checking out http://www.witchcraft-black-magic.com/. So comment spammers, you have been warned.

6 comments:

mini me's momma said...

Psst, try the word verification...I added it and no more spam fo us :-)

Marty said...

I might try that eventually, but for now I'd rather try putting a curse on someone. I'm looking forward to it.

Marty said...

I decided to put word verification on, but I'm still hopeful that someone will eventually test my threat.

mini me's momma said...

Hocus Pocus >:-{

Anonymous said...

Based on the size of the thing that swooped at my head last night, I just may be able to rustle you up a bat wing...

Oh, and great blog, I am selling auto insurance if you are interested. Please stop by at www.letmebugthepoopoutofyou.com

JUST KIDDING! Please, no curses!

Kelli said...

Well, I was going to tell you about word verification too, but was beat to it. I finally had to. Although I hadn't thought of the curse, idea. Hmmm... Hope little man sleeps well for you tonight.